- Holder: SEMESUR SAU
- Fiscal Identification Number: A-11749538
- 电子邮件: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): The user can contact the DPO by writing to the address indicated for the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
3.- OBLIGATION OF THE DATA PROVISIONThe data requested in the forms provided in the website are of personal and compulsory character (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to meet the established objectives. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not correctly provided, the users´ requests cannot be addressed.
4.- THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE COMPANY PROCESSES THE USER´S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONGThe collected personal data will be processed by SEMESUR according to the following objectives:
- Manage your contact requests, information and consultations with SEMESUR though the channels provided for this purpose on the company website.
- Provision of the medical services requested for the person in question, including the possible contract conditions in his insurance policy and the necessary steps for the payment.
- Reception and management of curriculums with purposes associated with the personnel selection.
- Maintenance, support and update of the website, as well as the contents or restricted areas of users.
- To solve the possible technical or any other incidents that may occur in relation to the website.
- Making anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity developed by users on the website.
6.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING?Criteria for making data processing legitimate:
- The legitimation for contracting any service offered through the website shall be the implementation of such contract.
- For the selection of personnel, it shall be the candidate´s given consent.
- For the request for information and contact, it shall be the consent given by the interested party.
- For the management of consultations, medical assistance, telemedicine, house call visits, specialist´s assistance in hospitals and emergencies, it shall be the fulfillment of the insurance contract according to the conditions of the user´s policy as well as, whenever possible, the consent of the patient.
- For patient transfer services, hospital information on patient conditions, medical escorts, provision of medical equipment, etc., it shall be the execution of the interested party's contract with his insurance company according to the conditions of his policy.
7.- WITH WHOM WILL THE USER'S DATA BE SHARED?The user's data may be communicated to:
- The user´s insurance company according to the information that is included in the medical report.
- Public Administrations, in relation to the competencies attributed to them.
8.- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE USER'S DATA?The data will be processed during the time needed for the accomplishment of the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests his withdrawal from SEMESUR, opposes or revokes his consent. The medical data will be kept for a minimum of 5 years after its termination, in accordance with the applicable regulations concerning medical records. In the case of personnel selection, the user´s curricular data will be kept for a period of 6 years.
9.- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USERThe user:
- Guarantees that he is older than 16 years and that the data provided to SEMESUR are real, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For this purpose, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their actual situation.
- Guarantees that he has informed third parties whose data he is providing, if applying, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that he has obtained their authorization to provide their data to SEMESUR for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided on the website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to SEMESUR or to third parties.
10.- THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTSThe user can send a letter to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy or by means of an email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of his identity document, in any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the user is being processed at SEMESUR or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from SEMESUR the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are accomplished.
- Request the data portability, in the cases provided for in the legal regulations.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
11.- SECURITY MEASURESSEMESUR will process the user´s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and maintain the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, process or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks of their exposal.
12.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATIONAll actions regarding the User´s personal data are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 related to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), GDPR (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights) and other applicable legislation. These obligations are established without prejudice to the legal obligations derived from Law 41/2002, of November 14, for the regulation of the autonomy of the patient and rights and obligations with regard to the information and clinical documentation.