POST MORE VISITED
SEMESUR STARTS IN THE INNOVATION OF THE TELEMEDICINE
What is telemedicine?
It is the search for the improvement of the health of a patient, allowing interactive communication in real time between the patient and the doctor at a distance.
This electronic communication entails the use of interactive telecommunications equipment that includes, as minimum equipment, audio and video.
- Complementary and instantaneous services to the attention of a specialist.
- Immediate diagnosis by a specialist doctor in a given area.
- Remote education of students in nursing and medical schools.
- Service of digital archiving of radiological exams, ultrasounds and others.
All this reduces the time between taking consultations and obtaining results, or between care and diagnosis of the specialist, who should not travel or the patient does not have to be examined, reducing costs of time and money.
Types of telemedicine:
- Patient monitoring at a distance; Allows the control of patients with chronic diseases in their homes. Caregivers can review these data at the time from the hospital and decide if any action is needed.
- Storage and shipping technology; Is the storage of clinical data for shipment to other medical centers.
- Interactive Telemedicine; Allows doctors and patients to communicate in real time. This is a videoconference.
Since Semesur Assistance we are committed to the latest technologies, so we have this innovative method of healthcare.