POST MORE VISITED
World health day
What do we know about this day? What is commemorated on the anniversary of the founding of the World Health Organization in 1948?.
A priority theme for WHO (World Health Organization) is chosen each year. This year it has been chosen the depression, with the theme: “Let's talk about depression¡”
Depression is the leading cause of health and disability problems around the world. More than 300 million people live with depression, increasing in recent years.
Causes mental anguish and affects the ability of people to carry out daily tasks, this sometimes has negative effects on relationships with family and friends.
Fortunately it can be prevented and treated.
We know that this day is to raise awareness and pay more attention to our health.
But what can I do if I think I'm depressed?
- Talk about your feelings with someone you trust
- Get professional help
- Remember that you can feel better if you get the right help
- Do not isolate yourself, keep in touch with family and friends
- Exercise regularly, even if it's just a walk
- Accept that you have depression and take the first step to solve it
- Do activities you already did when you were well
We hope you find this article helpful. You can share it on your social networks or send it by mail.